Andel Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when conducting business with us or use this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.andel.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Andel Ltd may amend this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any amendments. This policy is effective from 31 May 2022.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Andel Ltd, Unit 1 Dodworth Business Park South, Upper Cliffe Road, Dodworth, Barnsley S75 3SP.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Peter Double, Managing Director, Andel Ltd.
Information we collect about you
You may provide us with information by completing and submitting forms on our website www.andel.co.uk which may include:
- your name;
- your email address;
- your telephone number;
- your company;
- your country.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- where requested by you, to provide you with a quotation for any of our products and services;
- to deliver our products and services to you according to our contractual agreement;
- to contact you with important information about your account;
- we may use the information to improve our products and services;
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
If you are an existing customer, subject to your marketing preference, we will send you relevant information about products and services that we think you’d benefit from. This could include information about more cost-effective products that we have identified for you, based on your purchases. This information could be sent to you by email, telephone or mail.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone or mail. We may use the information to improve our services according to your interests.
Andel Ltd may use youe will not share your data with a third party unless equired to do so by law. You can opt out of our marketing service at any time by telephoning our customer service team on +44 (0)1484 845 0001, by email to email@example.com or by post to: Andel Ltd, Unit 1 Dodworth Business Park South, Upper Cliffe Road, Dodworth, Barnsley S75 3SP
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Andel Ltd has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the confidentiality of the personal data that you entrust to us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information held electronically.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by writing to Andel Ltd, Unit 1 Dodworth Business Park South, Upper Cliffe Road, Dodworth, Barnsley S75 3SP or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not share your personal information with third parties unless we have your permission or are required yo do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Andel Ltd, Unit 1 Dodworth Business Park South, Upper Cliffe Road, Dodworth, Barnsley S75 3SP
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to as soon as possible, at the above address, or email us at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You are also entitled to the following additional rights under the GDPR:
You have the right to request that we erase your personal data on the following grounds:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was collected or processed.
- If the processing is based on consent, you choose to withdraw your consent and there is no other legal ground for processing.
- You object to processing, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds to continue the processing
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- Your personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation.
- You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data under specific conditions, unless we have a lawful reason to continue, such as for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You have the right to request a copy of personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, so that you can transmit this to another organisation. Where technically feasible you can also request that we transmit this data to another organisation.
- You have the right to object to processing which is based on:
◦ Legitimate interests.
◦ Tasks carried out in the public interest.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.