Andel FlowStop — specially developed for the residential market
Andel FlowStop is ideal for residential customers, property developers and agents managing multi-occupancy residential developments.
In response to the growing requirement from insurers of residential properties to have a leak detection and a flood prevention system in place, Andel has launched FlowStop – a cost-effective and easy-to-install automatic water leak detection and mains shut-off system, offering 24-hour protection against internal flooding.
FlowStop monitors your water supply and automatically shuts it off in the event of unusual flow activity and/or a temperature drop and the risk of freezing pipes.
There is also an option to add leak detection sensors in vulnerable areas within a property, for example, appliances using mains water supply such as washing machines and dishwashers etc.
The WRAS Approved system is fully automated, easy to install and has been specially developed for residential properties.
Andel FlowStop Valve:
- Freeze Protection: Shuts off the mains water supply if the temperature falls below 3°C
- Time Out Protection: Shuts off the mains water supply if water has been running for more than 15 minutes
- Excess Flow Protection: Shuts off the mains water supply if FlowStop senses that there has been a burst pipe or there is an abnormal flow of water
- 24-Hour Non-use Protection: Shuts off the mains water supply if no water has been used for 24 hours
- Reset Button: Resets the system and allows the mains water to flow again
Andel FlowStop Control Unit:
- Bypass Feature: Turns monitoring off for 1 hour
- Vacate Mode: Allows you to turn off the mains water supply for short periods of time, for instance, when away for a few days or on holiday
- Pad Detectors: Optional water leak detection sensors for monitoring vulnerable areas like washing machines and dishwashers are also available
To find out more call Andel today on 01484 845 000.