- Allows up to eight separately reporting leak detection zones from a single cable
- Detects the presence of water at any point along its entire length
- Tough, flexible, lightweight and quick drying, the cable can be wet and dried any number of times
- Available in any length to provide as much coverage as required, typically between 5 metres and 15 metres
- Connects to any Floodline zonal control panel
Andel’s robust Floodline Multi-8 is a unique, multi-zone, water-sensitive cable that allows up to eight separately reporting leak detection zones from a single cable. Floodline Multi-8 sensing cable detects the presence of water and conductive liquids at any point along its entire length.
Floodline Multi-8 provides consistent performance and can be wet and dried any number of times. Easy to install and maintain, the tough, lightweight, flexible and quick-drying cable can be removed, cleaned and returned to use.
The cable is available in a variety of lengths to provide as much coverage as required and typically between 5 metres and 15 metres.
Floodline Multi-8 is designed for a number of applications in sensitive environments including sub-floors, above suspended ceilings, roofs, pipes, around the base of equipment and tanks, drip trays and storage areas.
Floodline Multi-8 can connect to any Floodline zonal control panel or unit either directly or via leader cable.
Floodline Multi-8 complies with stringent fire, smoke and halogen tests: EN 50267-1:1998, EN 50267-2-2:1998, EN 60332-1-1:2004, EN 60322-1-2:2004, EN 61034-1:2005, EN 61034-2:2005