- Latest semiconductor technology accurately measures temperature and humidity
- Easy-to-read screen continuusly displays temperature and humidity levels
- Can connect to a Floodline Control Panel or BMS
- For sensitive areas where environmnetal conditions are critical
- Robust ABS enclosure for wall mounting
- Height 80mm x Width 80mm x Depth 30mm
Floodline P-TH3 Temperature and Humidity Sensor uses the latest self-recovery and self-calibration semiconductor technology to measure the temperature and humidity of an environment. The easy-to-read display screen continously shows temperature and humidity and the sensor can connect to a Floodline Control Panel as part of a larger Floodline leak detedtion installation or can be integrated into a BMS.
Floodline P-TH3 is typically used in senstive environments such as communication rooms, data equipment rooms, laboratories, libraries, offices and other areas were temperature and humidity measurement and control is critical. The self-recovery and self-calibration function of the unit ensure consistent accuracy of measurement and long-term stability. The unit is easy to install and only requires a +12Vdc (6-15Vdc) power supply.
There are two models available, the Floodline P-TH3-E30 can be set by the user for alarm thresholds for both high and low temperature and humidity and solidstate SPST-NO outputs for temperature and humidity alarms and the Floodline P-TH-E10 has a RS485 Modbus RTU interface for remote monitoring. No alarm thresholds are set for this model.
Temperature measurement from -20° to +80°C ±0.5 at 25°C and humidity measurement 0 to 100% RH ± 5%RH at 25°C.
The unit is wall mounted and housed in a robust, ABS plastic enclosure.