- Stand-alone system or can be part of a larger Floodline installation
- Typical applications are in buildings or enclosed spaces including air conditioning systems, refrigeration compressor packs, machine and plant rooms and hotel bedrooms
- Can be calibrated to detect any one of R134a, R410a, R407c or R404a refrigerant gases
- Sensitivity control preset to to 1000ppm gas to air mixture and is user adjustable
- Either automatic or manually set levels
- Volt-free contact to any Floodline control and alarm panel and other monitoring systems
- Visual and audible alarms and operating modes
- Provides continuous monitoring of the specific refrigerant gas
- Height 90mm x Width 160mm x Depth 50mm
The Floodline RGD1601 Refrigerant Gas Detector can be a stand-alone refrigerant gas detection system or connected to Floodline alarm panel as part of a larger leak detection installation. The unit can be calibrated to detect any one of R134a, R410a, R407c or R404a refrigerant gases.
To comply with the requirements of the HSE Occupational Exposure Limits, the sensitivity control is set to 1000ppm gas to air mixture and is user adjustable. The unit is fitted with a volt-free contact to any Floodline control and alarm panel and other monitoring systems and has visual and audible alarms and operating modes.
Applications include VRV air conditioning systems, refrigeration compressor packs, machine and plant rooms, air conditioning and ventillation service tunnels, hotel bedrooms and DX split air conditioning units.
Floodline RGD1601 Refrigerant Gas Detector provides continuous monitoring of an area for a build up of the specific refrigerant gas above the preset level. When a leak is detected, visual and audible warnings are given and an alarm activated at the central Floodline control panel.
The Floodline RGD1601 Refrigerant Gas Detector can be preset to different modes of operation. During normal operation the sensor unit will calculate the ambient refrigerant gas concentration and adjust the alarm threshold according to the adjustable sensitivity.
The behaviour of the unit when a leak is detected can be adjusteded to suit the application. The audible alarm buzzer, when the unit goes into alarm, can be enabled or disabled. The unit can also be set to deactivate the alarm when it no longer detects a gas concentration higher than the calibrated threshold. The unit can be mounted at a suitable height based on the requirements of the area or room being monitored and the specified refrigerant gas.