- Unique, state-of-the-art, multi-zone system
- Monitors from 4 to 128 traditional zones within a building
- Plus from 16 to 224 Modbus enabled zones
- Digital panel with large 8-inch LED touchscreen
- Embedded map of the building pinpoints location of any alarm activation
- Zonal system that can monitor the full range of Andel leak detection sensors including Floodline Ranger® distance measuring liquid leak detection
- Single Modbus connection to BMS
- Onward communication capabilities include Modbus, BACnet, Ethernet, email and SMS
- Monitors water, oil and gas leaks
- Monitors temperature and humidity levels
- Activates solenoid valves to automatically shut off water, oil and gas supply as required in the event of leak detection
Floodline® HLD operates a network of leak detection cables and sensors from 4 to 128 zones plus from 16 to 224 Modbus enabled zones. Packed with updated technology and enhanced installer and end-user functionality, Floodline® HLD is a truly multi-functional and customisable water, oil and gas digital leak detection control panel.
The large LED touchscreen provides a full overview of the system with embedded maps of the building accurately pinpointing the precise location and nature of any alarm activation. The system can be set up with up to six languages including English, French, German, Italian, Polish and Spanish. The system can also be configured to accept a volt-free contact input for connection to third-party sensors.
A zone can be anything from a single point to multiple liquid, gas and oil sensors as well as long line distance measuring liquid leak detection cable for up to 1500 metres. The whole network is continuously monitored for leaks and continuity.
Floodline® HLD consistently delivers accurate warnings for multiple leak detection. The system allows the sensitivity of each zone to be adjusted via the touchscreen setup to take into account environmental requirements, ensuring full leak detection monitoring while at the same time reducing the risk of false alarms that can be common with other technologies.
The system also allows for zonal temperature and humidity monitoring for any zone that requires that environmental stability.
If a zone goes into alarm, other zones remain unaffected and can show the spread of a leak from zone to zone while continuing to provide full leak detection monitoring in all the other zones.
Output relays give the ability to drive other devices such as beacons, alarms and solenoid valves to automatically shut off water, oil and gas supply as required in the event of leak detection.
Onward communication capabilities include Modbus, BACnet, Ethernet, email and SMS text. The system has two types of data logging, Events data logging which records the last 500 alarm/system events with date and time and Traditional Zone data logging where each zone’s input levels are recorded every five minutes over seven days on a first-in, first-out basis.