- Instant foolproof connection
- Simple installatiom for any trained engineer or contractor
- Universal acceptance
- Simple maintenance, replacement and modification
- In and out couplers perform all connection and zone change functions
- Start of Line connects leader cable to detecor cable
- Auto-coupler connects one detection cable zone to another
- End of Line terminates the last zone in a network
Andel Floodline multi-zone leak detection systems are well known for being the most reliable, effective and easy to use. Floodline Plug and Play Auto-Connect system allows instant, foolproof connection for quick, no-hassle installation by any engineer or contractor.
Using a special version of the industry standard 'Registered Jack' type network connector, Floodline Plug and Play has universal acceptance. This robust, stable plug and socket system provides quick and easy connection every time. Maintenance, replacement and modification is simple.
Detection cables and leader cables are available in a range of standard pre-terminated lengths from 5 metres to 15 metres and non-standard lengths are available at no extra cost. All cables can also be cut and connected on site by trained engineers.
In and out couplers perform all connection and zone change functions, with no set-up or links to change, no wire stripping amd no confusion.
Start of Line (SOL) connects leader cable to detector cable.
The auto-coupler connects one detection cable zone to another and in-built system logic automatically sets the relative position and zone address.
End of line (EOL) terminates the last zone within a leak detection network.